Modern dynamic operation requires companies to introduce changes optimising time consumption and simplifying processes. Trends point to digital (electronic) operation because it contributes to the speed and accuracy of business processes. Constant efforts to improve these processes also reduce costs, save employees’ time and boost their productivity, which can become any organisation’s competitive advantage. In any case, the final goal of digitalisation is paperless business operation.
HC Center offers digitalisation of business environments in cooperation with Canon, a global service provider, and its Therefore solution to arrange. These are tested solutions for the digitalisation and optimisation of business processes as well as for management, sharing and protection of documents.
Clear advantages of digitalisation of operations are order, regulation and traceability
Are you sure you know what business mail comes into your company, what is happening with the documents, where are they and does anyone even process them? At HC Center we can bring order into your documents (both digital or analogue) with registering and can arrange everything so your mail will be digitally distributed to the recipients, and paper documents chronologically ordered and archived safely. The recipients (i.e. your employees) can always check what they have received and when, while external service providers can access and process important documentation remotely. A digital business environment obviously supports work from home (remote work). We will ensure a secure (and controlled) access to every document that is vital for your business: contracts, order forms, work orders, etc. But most importantly, we will make sure you never ever lose one single document
Powerful search engine
The solution available at HC Center contains a very powerful search engine that supports search by content. It automatically checks all the documents in the background that are stored in our solution and converts them into a searchable format. This feature combined with the powerful search engine enables you to search the documents by content regardless of their initial digitisation format.
Local or cloud digitalisation of operations? Your choice, our service
We could say that cloud computing is the latest trend, but it is so much more than that. It is a type of computing that helps companies reduce their operating costs. The organisation only pays for the actual use of resources in the cloud, i.e. just the space used for data processing, the number of software licenses, etc. However, it maintains the highest level of adaptability, security and reliability because a specialised service provider takes care of maintenance and management of the cloud environment.
We can digitalise any process in your company and tailor it to your needs. The most commonly requested solutions are:
- Incoming mail and mailroom digitisation: We handle the digitisation of incoming mail and documents, their digital journey and archiving. Scanning and optical character recognition take care of the conversion of documents into a digital format.
- Invoice processing: Automated processing of paper and electronic invoices brings many benefits. Automation boosts the productivity of the employees tasked with invoice processing because it saves them time and it also saves the company some money. In addition, speed and preciseness build up the company’s reputation in the eyes of its partners.
- Human resource management: With the implementation of the human resource management solution all HR-related activities and information are only a few clicks away. You will be able to cut operating costs, improve response time and transparency (HR can monitor all HR processes at any time) and also comply with the relevant regulations.
- Contract management: We offer a tested solution which sets up electronic storage of all contracts. It not only works as an electronic archive of your contracts, but also as an efficient digital office or a digital assistant that reminds you of your contractual obligations, such as license expiration or expiration of various means of work, etc. Paper contracts can also be digitised – once scanned, they are automatically arranged, distributed and connected with individual business processes and key personnel. Quick and simple.
- Business process digitalisation: As soon as the digitalisation of your document workflow and business processes is complete, you will be able to work on the documents regardless of the roles assigned to individual business users. Various scenarios can apply to different documents, e.g. invoicing, preparation of travel or service forms, drafting and authorisation of contracts, personnel files, etc. You will be able to check the status of each and every document (preparation or processing stage). Moreover, it is possible to limit certain functions for the documents according to the roles assigned to your employees (administration, management board, process managers, task performers, heads of departments, etc.). Business process optimisation also enables a detailed insight into the status and identification of bottlenecks.
- Document system: Document systems speed up and bring order into corporate or organisations’ operations. The Canon Therefore platform offers your employees instant access to electronic data or documents for various tasks: import and integration, sharing and comparing, saving and accessing, distribution and printing, etc.
HC Center can arrange various types of digitalisation of your operations.
One option is the establishment of a cloud office environment:
- As a monthly subscription for the complete service;
- As a one-off investment where you become the owner of a digital office solution in your IT environment using your own infrastructure.
Which option is best for your organisation? We will find that out together when we analyse your current and future needs and possibilities. Our experts will find a solution that will fit your business best.