We are proud to report that we received the ISO 9001 certificate for quality management and the ISO 27001 certificate for information security management in 2020. In March 2021, both standards were successfully renewed, which attests to our commitment to maintain a high level of services and ensure information security and protection.
ISO 9001 certificate is proof of customer satisfaction
Having received the certificate means that we truly value high quality of everything we do. We prioritise professional treatment of our clients, credible communication, compliance with legal provisions and deadlines, and keeping complaints to a minimum.
We plan, implement and monitor quality at all levels of operation, thus reducing the risk of errors. We are committed to improving our services, which means happy clients, business partners and employees, but also business success and growth.
ISO 27001 certificate ensures data protection and security.
Data protection is crucial for our clients and their business. Being awarded this certificate means that information security is regulated in line with the highest standards, which we are committed to in the future as well:
- Ensuring data security for our clients while providing our services.
- Ensuring proper data processing for all stakeholders involved in the company’s operations and business.
- Compliant data handling (confidential information, personal information, trade secret).
- Risk management and consequent reduction of threats.
- Security incidents and damage.
- Keeping to the plan and improving it to ensure continuous operation.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of all employees about security risks and protective measures.
- Continuous improvement of the information security management system.
We accept the responsibility for data protection in our work and business with partners and clients. The measures ensure continuous improvement of operations.